Am I Husband or Boyfriend material?

Yeah... so this is basically a copy of what everyone does since I can't think of orginal stuff to ask on my own 🤷

If you dont know me you can either check out my MyTake or imagine someone awesome 😂
Updates:
Thanks for all the Opinions ♥️😄

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You are 🔥. Your so awesome you can be both at the same time and I'm not even mentioning your abs.

0|1
    0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably for at least 1 out of 3.5 billion plus women in the world

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• Not for me because personality traits wouldn't be what i'd be looking for, like i love to eat and i find working out boring and i'm horrible with money so are you (read your my take) we'd end up broke, i like the gaming aspect though its attractive you're good at games, , we're both pretty fussy, and i need quite a lot of attention to be content and think maybe you wouldn't have the time with the companies.

1|0
    0|0
    • thats reasonable 😋
      can't fit to everyone I guess 🤷

• How tall are you

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has the potential to be a husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend they just need to the right person to bring out that side of them.

0|2
    0|0
    • thats a nice way of turning someone down, Ill use this in the future 😋

I just hope the right person hurries up, Im getting impatient over here 😄

• I didn't mean for it to be use to turn someone down, but okay..

Me too, trust me

• I think you would be a great boyfriend, you are funny, easy to talk to, nice ( from what I saw) and also so handsome, and a german, not to forget that 😂

0|1
    0|1
    • aww thanks 😋 so beeing german is something I should add to my Dating profile? 😂

• Since my country in close to Germany I like german guys.. and I have a siblings there so.. it's just my preference 😊😊

• I read your mytakes but I still don't really know much about you enough to answer your question. I would say you are boyfriend material. Plus everyone has their own preference on what is husband material so not everyone will be the same.

0|0
    0|0
    • didn't think anyone would actually read them 😄 Thank you and I agree that everyone has their own prefrence

• For me, you wouldn’t be a husband material. You aren’t what I am looking for in a man...

Don’t get me wrong, you’re good looking and some points in your mytake makes you sound like a catch... for someone else.

So in short, you are husband material for someone else, just not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on how you see some things like what you look for

If you enjoy being with someone, or if you like a girl and you can be loyal and you can be just with her then in my opinion, you can be a husband or boyfriend material.

But if you just like being with different girls just for fun, then you can't be a husband or boyfriend material.

Das ist meine Meinung

0|0
    0|0
    • I definetly wouldn't mind something serious 😅 Und ich stimm dir zu 😋

• Well
      Danke schön (couldn't think of a better answer in German)

• You seem like good boyfriend material. Later on you can turn into husband material. It just depends

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know you but wouldn’t say husband material but temporary boyfriend material yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah. of course
    you treat your dog like a queen
    what can be better than a guy who loves dogs

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know haven't read you yet. 🤣 You seem Earthly... I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not right now you’re not.

2|1
    0|0
    • damn, whats there to fix then? 🤔

• Show All
    • yeah, figured so considering past tries at relationships. Hopefully it doesn't take too long 😅

• You’ve got all the time and resources in the world. Just enjoy yourself in the meantime. Don’t be ashamed. But also don’t get too crazy..

• I mean I do really enjoy the view of your abs.

0|1
    1|2
  • Yes you are, both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to me but you're pretty cool lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure!

0|1
    0|1
  • If we really clicked & had chemistry then yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you have a nice abs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyfriend I guess

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Husband maybe
    boyfriend I guess so, but you seem to be a nut if a player and not ready to sell down
    If you are, then you would make a great Bf/Husband

0|1
    0|1
    • Im actually looking for something serious for over a year now, if only the girls were down to try something more serious 🤷

• I see
      Well best of luck bro 👍👍

• Why would you want to be either. What a waste of time and energy.

0|0
    0|1
  • Enemy material, Germans are still the enemy to me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes