What does it mean if the guy texts you right after your first date?

so I went to this tinder date, I usually don't care about tinder date but I am just curious and want to learn more about dating that is why I use tinder, anyway, I went on a date with this guy, he seems decent and we just went for a quick drink. it went alright, I guess and when I got home, I checked my tinder and I saw he sent me a text, I still do not his number, that drive safe, i had a good time with you, hope to see you sometimes! do you think he likes me? i mean is it a good sign.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he wants to have sex with you. If you want to have sex with him it's a good sign.

• why do you think that , just because it is on tinder?

• if he just kisses me or holds my hand next date is ok! but not sleeping with him till i get to know him and his intention! i made pretty bad decisions in the past! no more mistakes, haha

• Same for me. No Sex until I really like her and feel a deep emotional connection. Typically takes a few months.

Most Helpful Girl