What does it mean if the guy texts you right after your first date?

so I went to this tinder date, I usually don't care about tinder date but I am just curious and want to learn more about dating that is why I use tinder, anyway, I went on a date with this guy, he seems decent and we just went for a quick drink. it went alright, I guess and when I got home, I checked my tinder and I saw he sent me a text, I still do not his number, that drive safe, i had a good time with you, hope to see you sometimes! do you think he likes me? i mean is it a good sign.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he wants to have sex with you. If you want to have sex with him it's a good sign.

0|0
    0|0
    • why do you think that , just because it is on tinder?

• Show All
    • if he just kisses me or holds my hand next date is ok! but not sleeping with him till i get to know him and his intention! i made pretty bad decisions in the past! no more mistakes, haha

• Same for me. No Sex until I really like her and feel a deep emotional connection. Typically takes a few months.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It is obvious he enjoyed his time with you and he didn't find it boring. Time will tell what he is after, but if you liked the date aswell, it is a good sign

1|0
    0|0
  • it means what he said. a lot of the time guys think at face value they don't say something and mean something else most of the time. if he messaged you that means he wanted to talk to you more and see where things go!

1|0
    0|0
  • "I usually don't care about tinder date but I am just curious and want to learn more about dating that is why I use tinder, anyway" stfu with that bs
    you can't get a guy outside thats why you are using dating apps
    pathetic

0|0
    1|0
    • haha! how do you know that? do you know how i look like or do you know me!! belive me if you see me you change our mind ! also i usually don't go out a lot so tinder is a good way to meet people

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes