Guys, would you want to date a Victoria's Secret model?

Say you were in the situation.. got the change, they were interested in you.Guys, would you want to date a Victoria's Secret model?
Guys, would you want to date a Victoria's Secret model?Guys, would you want to date a Victoria's Secret model?
  • Yes.
  • No, they're not my type.
  • I would but i would be too intimidated.
    Vote C
Chance* not change lmao

57216

Most Helpful Guys

• I think that if they were my type, they probably wouldn't be Victoria's Secret models.

Like I think the women I would be interested in would not be obsessed with their looks or popularity, where I think most models would have to be for work (quickly become an obsessive lifestyle). I don't know what it would be like if I saw them with other guys, but I think it would bug me to see them groping male models for work, or having to put up with pigs and slimeballs all the time for work, (even if they didn't mess around to further their careers). I can't date a girl who smokes... I don't think I'd want to date someone snorting coke or taking risky stuff.

I also don't think any of these women would ever be interested in me, unless I somehow got a lot of influence and power.

I know "slightly nerdy looking" "cute" girls who won't date anyone who isn't ex military (with the body) and over 6'3. So a woman in SUPER high demand probably wouldn't want me, even if I was somehow on the radar at some point.

Now, if I was super buff, somehow got into celebrity circles quite a bit, earned a cool million a year (at least), and had whatever confidence to pull it off, then yeah, it could happen, maybe. But with that kind of life, I'm not sure how things would work, as I'd probably be such a different type of person, I couldn't guess about if it would work.

I would probably be open to a date, if I found them attractive and humble and genuine enough, but past that, I have no idea about if it would go any further than a date or two.

• I have been around models before, and I'm generally not into girls who live/work in that lifestyle - they travel a lot and everything is very superficial, and it would be hard to have any real relationship that way.

Obviously they're physically attractive - and that's great if you're just going to bang her for the night, but not nearly enough for an on-going relationship.

Now, maybe there are a couple who aren't overly caught up in their job and who I could make it work - and if so, then, sure, great. But I'm not holding my breath waiting. LOL.

• They skinny asfuck, i know that type, when you have sex fe3ls like you hitting against a bone by her pussy area

• @Oram52 I worked in video production for 4 years, and I eventually was doing mid-level work such as commercials, corporate training videos, and of course, lots music videos, most for flash-in-the-pan Bay Area artists. I occasionally worked in LA on bigger stuff (usually as an assistant cameraman rather than primary), but mostly in the Bay Area. They shoot tons of commercials here.

• @TheScaryDoor Do you really think it's hard to meet or at least see in person models? Stand outside the Levi's building in San Francisco for an hour during any business day and you'll see some. Hell, stand outside a nice hotel in any major city and chances are you'll see models, actors, sports stars, and other celebrities.

Keep in mind too that there are TONS of models and actresses that you've never heard of, who audition constantly but only occasionally get work, or are otherwise on lower rungs of the ladder. It's not like they're scarce in places where models and actors are regularly employed. If you're in NYC, LA, San Francisco, or Miami in the downtown areas, they're all over.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t find them attractive at all. It might be the expression in their faces but I feel like smacking them. And their bodies are ok aesthetically I like thin bodies but nor to date bc I think I’d like a small woman if I went bi. Something about these expressions rubs me the wrong way as in really don’t like how they look. Something plastic but could be the photoshopping. The glow is disgusting they look like dolls

As for guys saying the face is nice but the body too thin, that’s what you get with that face. These women would have a different face with another 20 or 30 pounds in their body.

• I can understand many boys who said no. It's not that they aren't attractive. They are. But there are people whodate someone looking for a relationship and not just a hookup, and so woudn't date someone just based on looks, they would need to know a bit about their personality before. Boys like my boyfriend, who didn't date me until he got interested in my personality after a few small talks.

If I were a boy I wouldn't mind to date one of those girls if after a small talk I get a good impression of her. However, my prejudices makes me think boy or girl I wouldn't have nothing in common with somene whose life is based on looks, and I might get bored. So I would try on a date without many expectations for that to work.