Should I ask her out again?

So I met this great girl and when we first met we had a really great convo. After I texted her and asked her out but she said she was really busy. It's true. It was during the exam time. Also she said she wasn't really looking for a relationship. After the summer break, she posted a poll on her story and I asked how many percent does she like me. She said I was a really fun guy. I told her the same. She then said "we should party some time". Is she interested or was she just a friendly gesture. I'm really beginning to like her. I just got hurt from liking a girl and would not want to date right now. I still want to be single but I don't want to miss my shot with her.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Just talk to her and tell her how you feel. Try to find out if she’s actually interested because at the end of the day you want to go know what’s really going on instead of getting hurt for waiting for something. That won’t happen.
    Just be careful but be honest with her and just ask

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah she ain't interested

If you asked her if she liked you and she said you're fun then she said that to dodge the question

Cut your losses and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Leave her alone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes