I feel taken advantage of?

I literally feel mentally and physically sick. A boy I dated for a few weeks. It sounds ridiculous but he was infatuated with me as I was him. Him probably a little more. However, after a few dates, I fell in love with him. Things got physical VERY fast - a stage him and I have NEVER been to in our lives. It was his first relationship too. He was awesome. Respected me. I felt this was gonna be a good long term relationship, so I allowed him to eat me out and I gave him oral. The day right afterwards, he started being different. And then for a whole week, he was VERY distant and kept making up excuses to not hang out. He then eventually talked to me and said he’s too busy for a relationship. He said I’m great and stuff, but he just doesn’t have time. And that is very true. But I still feel robbed and disgusted because it was right afterwards. I’m sick I literally wanna Kill myself because there’s nothing I can do about it. I feel disgusting.

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Learn for the future. Don't get physical so fast and you wont' be taken advantage of. When you give it away really fast you have no way to know if he really cares for you and thinks you're special or if he just wants to get some and your body is the outlet he uses.

Most Helpful Girl

• At least you'll know not to allow that to happen ever again.
    It's obvious what he wanted from you, so now you know what to avoid doing when in a new relationship or dating.
    And don't feel guilty, everyone makes mistakes. It's important to learn from them.