I feel taken advantage of?

I literally feel mentally and physically sick. A boy I dated for a few weeks. It sounds ridiculous but he was infatuated with me as I was him. Him probably a little more. However, after a few dates, I fell in love with him. Things got physical VERY fast - a stage him and I have NEVER been to in our lives. It was his first relationship too. He was awesome. Respected me. I felt this was gonna be a good long term relationship, so I allowed him to eat me out and I gave him oral. The day right afterwards, he started being different. And then for a whole week, he was VERY distant and kept making up excuses to not hang out. He then eventually talked to me and said he’s too busy for a relationship. He said I’m great and stuff, but he just doesn’t have time. And that is very true. But I still feel robbed and disgusted because it was right afterwards. I’m sick I literally wanna Kill myself because there’s nothing I can do about it. I feel disgusting.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Learn for the future. Don't get physical so fast and you wont' be taken advantage of. When you give it away really fast you have no way to know if he really cares for you and thinks you're special or if he just wants to get some and your body is the outlet he uses.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• At least you'll know not to allow that to happen ever again.
    It's obvious what he wanted from you, so now you know what to avoid doing when in a new relationship or dating.
    And don't feel guilty, everyone makes mistakes. It's important to learn from them.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Well that's really a bad experience and I feel sorry for you but I think that he's the one who lost you

2|0
    1|0
  • Should probably realize that you can't possibly be in love after a few dates, and that far too early to judge if someone is relationship material.

Sucks I know, but the only thing you can do is learn and move on

1|0
    1|0
  • i had the same experience. the girl and i fooled around. had foreplay, not oral though. we rubbed up naked against each other. after that she avoids me. i finally get hold of her and she says i went in a little, as she put it, and she feels we should move on and she does not want more...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that happens. Welcome to the world of dating.
    Imagine how disgusted you would be if you had slept with him.
    Make better choices from now on.
    Good luck

1|0
    0|0
  • Congratulations on being dumped 😂
    Better not fall in love so easily next time and be more cautious🤔

2|0
    0|0
  • That's usually what happens, try to avoid sex as long as possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • good

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think you learned not to get physical too quick. Its okay. People make mistakes. Focus on being chaste in the future and wait until the right guy comes along. You are young and you will have hundreds of opportunities to date before you die.

1|0
    0|0
  • It happens that way sometimes. I nearly fell into the trap of playing my v-card with my first boyfriend. I am so pleased I kept it safe, as not long after he dumped me. It is way too easy to get drawn into a deep first relationship.

Just put it down to experience, although it did not turn out to be a nice one. Put it behind you and have better luck next time.

2|0
    0|0
  • Happened to me last year, except I full on slept with him. I felt horrible afterwards, but it taught me that in the future, I need to ask a guy's intentions upfront rather than assume he wants the same thing I do.

I'm sorry this happened. It'll be okay.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's why never allow the person to be sexual with U immediately. My boyfriend had to wait for 3 years before our first sex.

2|0
    0|0
    • And girl I’ve always carried that logic with me. I just really thought he was the one.

• But i feel sad for u dear. Even if u felt he was the one , you shouldn't have let him.

Recommended myTakes