Why I don't feel nothing special when I kiss him?

I started hanging out with a very lovely guy, and he is kinda handsome but I don't know why I don't feel nothing special when we kiss (I don't feel butterflies or excitement, nothing!). Is it lack of chemistry? Should I stop dating him or should I keep trying to create a chemistry?
Why I don't feel nothing special when I kiss him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You picked a dud. NEXT!!
    Seriously, if you're not wet and wanting, he's not your guy. Find one that you do, that you're gaga for. It will all work WAY better and you'll get a LOT more out of it. I promise.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s probably not a lack of chemistry, maybe just a shortness of time with him some people need time to develop feelings it doesn’t happen in an instant, but if you have kissed other people and experiences “the flutter” then it’s time to re-evaluate the relationship you should never feel like your settling maybe this is your bodies way of telling you that you can’t create chemistry it’s either there or it’s not

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe he sucks at kissing and you don't have a real romantic connection with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • U have no feelings for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because your lips are to fat

0|0
    0|0
  • Drop him

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop dating

0|0
    0|0
  • How many other guys have you been with before this one?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Lack of attraction..
    he's probably a bad kisser too..
    And little chemistry yeah..
    Its everything

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't wanna have to force yourself to like a person the chemistry should already be there..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes