What are signs your date has NOT moved on from his/her divorce?

My friends say if a date mentions his/her ex spouse more than once on a first date-red flag. Thoughts?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• They shouldn't come up much on a first date because the focus should be on getting to know each other to decide if you wanto continue with an additional date. The failure of a marriage can be a complex Topic, so better suited for discussion when you know each other better. Talking about an ex-spouse can also mean bitterness is displayed, and that of Course is a turn-off.

• Thank you. I met someone yesterday who is divorced and seems the ex and I have a few things in common but I really did not need to know nor did I ask. Date was floored (and I mean he literally fell off his chair) when he realized his ex and I work in the same field. Does not bother me and not like I know the ex.