How do you feel about online dating?

How do you feel about on line dating?

1631

Most Helpful Girls

• I think it's fun but I don't trust it much, just meeting with a stranger even if I've talked to them for a long time is scary. But if it's just online talking then it can be fun

• If you use them sensibly, you can meet some great guys amongst the players, and you can make new friends along the way too.

Most Helpful Guys

• Eh. Lukewarm about it.

I tried online, but not for long (few months here and there). Didn't have much success with it. Very few women replied, and the ones that did weren't really interested, but they were a bit "passive aggressive" about it - like they'd get lazier about responding, or take weeks to write 2 sentences, and I'd get bored with the lack of questions and lack of conversation skills. I didn't even really go for a number because we'd never get past small talk.

I'm also leery about giving out too much private info online. I don't want them hooking up to my facebook and spamming me

I also don't like the idea of paying $60+ a month just to get shot down.

However, while I'm not HUGE on it, I'm not really meeting many single women in real life, and very few seem to be interested in conversation, so I'm considering going the "App route." A few women I know in real life have met their current boyfriends, so It might not be too bad. Just another avenue. Maybe try some free ones and see how it goes.

• "bored with the lack of questions and lack of conversation skills" sounds like all women on dating apps. Except for one particular girl who was kinky and forward as fuck. That was a steamy conversation. But when I talked about meeting she ghosted me. So yes.

• Waste of time and effort, possibly money as well if it requires a paid subscription. It really is a "your mileage may vary" and "hit or miss" kind of thing. No consistencies. You are free to use and try and experiment it and see how it turns out or works out for you though.