Is it okay to lust over people from other race?

417

Most Helpful Guys

• I can't really help it since I'm biracial. Unless I find a person mixed exactly the way I am, it's also sort of "another race", and I tend to get treated like we're an interracial couple no matter whether I date an Asian or a white person (I'm half-Asian, half-white).

• Plus I think because I'm biracial and never really felt like I belonged neatly in any racial group, I tended to find people from every racial/ethnic group attractive (not all of them, but I'd find some I like in every single group).

• Also I traveled a lot so I get exposed to homogeneous countries with predominantly women of one ethnicity, and naturally you end up starting to become attracted to those as well. It's like put me on a woman with any woman and I'll start to find her attractive pretty soon.

• * It's like put me on [/an island] with any woman and I'll start to find her attractive pretty soon.

• ?
    in this day and age, in our culture, race should have nothing to do with it. there is no such thing as the thought police - yet. what one needs to keep in mind is what will happen once someone progresses from mere lust to an actual, physical act. while it's a deeply personal choice, some choices have ramifications and consequences.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lust is never okay but yes you can date someone from another race or like them what are we living in the Stone age. Have you never seen an interracial couple.