Should I get back into contact months after he rejected me?

He liked me. Things were going great. But he admitted that he still had feelings for his ex, to which I knew that was my cue to leave. It took every bit of courage I had to not text or call, even when he tried to get into contact... it's been a few months later, and I don't know if I should just see so how life is going for him? I don't know. Could he possibly be wondering how I'm doing? Ahhhhhhhhhhh the conflicts!!!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• no. given age and experience, would advise to not waste your time on an emotional basket case.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t contact him AT ALL, just move on with your life. He will never fully commit to you if he still likes his ex. If he contacts you and is single so be it, talk to him if you like but for now just focus on yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know you're right.. some days it feels easier than others. I think the thing that kills me most is not knowing if he's even wondering how I'm doing

• Yeah I know how you feel, I found the best way to not think about someone is by keeping yourself busy with interests/hobbies/reading/video games literally anything and it makes it much easier to move on. Then when you’re ready you can find someone new.

What Girls Said 1

• do you still have feelings for him? and if so, just ask if he is still hung up

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes