Why did he say I promise I won't get hurt?

this guy texted me and in the conversation he said..." it seems like you don't like me.. should i not text you anymore, just be honest. i don't want to waste your time lol, trust me i won't be hurt. then i asked why he felt that way and if its because i wouldn't come over. he then said no, you just never text me or call and when u do your just short. what did he mean, he wouldn't get hurt? seems like he would? i don't know?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just saying that if you're not into him it's OK to say so as it won't hurt his feelings, and he feels like you're not interested in him because your messages to him are short and he doesn't hear from you very much. Overall it sounds like he's asking you to chase after him or to tell him you're not interested, and is possibly a bit of a drama queen 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Wanted to make you feel less bad obviously🙄