Why did he say I promise I won't get hurt?

this guy texted me and in the conversation he said..." it seems like you don't like me.. should i not text you anymore, just be honest. i don't want to waste your time lol, trust me i won't be hurt. then i asked why he felt that way and if its because i wouldn't come over. he then said no, you just never text me or call and when u do your just short. what did he mean, he wouldn't get hurt? seems like he would? i don't know?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just saying that if you're not into him it's OK to say so as it won't hurt his feelings, and he feels like you're not interested in him because your messages to him are short and he doesn't hear from you very much. Overall it sounds like he's asking you to chase after him or to tell him you're not interested, and is possibly a bit of a drama queen 😂

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wanted to make you feel less bad obviously🙄

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He want's to know where your heads at. If he has a shot he'll continue to put in work otherwise he's looking at other targets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz he knows better than to invest his time into emotional unavailable women. You are doing everything to push him away. Just end it and move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes