Why Do A Guy Ask “Are you okay,” Over A Hundred Times?

So every time I’m mad at boyfriend right.. he always ask me if I’m ok after 5 mins after an argument. Does it look like I’m ok? I don’t get it. Then when I say “I’m fine.” (Because I don’t want to talk anymore) he gets upset. I’m the type of female that wants to be alone when I’m mad. I saw this stereotype on instagram where a girl says she fine but clearly isn’t fine.. and the guy tries to comfort her but she pushes him away, then when he does go away she’s in her feelings. This isn’t the case right here. I don’t know if I’m making any since🤦🏼‍♀️

03

Most Helpful Guy

• He is possesive in making sure you are ok.

Tell him to not do that cuz u are a big girl and you are strong.