Why can't I find a boyfriend?

So, I have been told that some guys had crush on me during my highschool, because my friends told me they kept staring and asking about me and so.

And ONE OF THEM WAS ACTUALLY A GUY I LIKED, and he never had the balls to go ahead and ask me out, I used to focus on my studies quite much during my highschool year so maybe I scared them away?

And now, I'm in college and still nobody cares about my exsistance, HOW DO I GET A BOYFRIEND?

I'm 48 kgm, 156cm, so I guess my body is okay? I'm not really curvy, maybe I'm more of a thin? I'm tanned with long black hair that reaches my back, and I have brown eyes, and I don't use much make up, maybe an eyeliner and a lip stick, make up annoys me, is it the reason? I don't know, I don't wear revealing clothes I just wear normal stuff, a shirt and a leggings and so, maybe dresses, 😭😭😭😭 HELP ME

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• From what you have said, I would not have any problems with chatting if I were around you and. The fact that you don't wear loose t-shirts or tight shirts. Is a PLUS !! it means that your not attracting the "wrong" boys to you and that's a blessing. It took me till my 25th year to finally find someone who was interested in me. I don't have a brad pit look but someone was interested but it took me crossing state lines and a meet up with a complete stranger who i talked with over the phone a few times. So i guess meeting someone is never easy. Don't bother with boys make sure when you find someone there a man. The difference is a boy will play around with your heart and body if you let him. A man will love you as you are not because of what you do. !! Enjoy life

1|0
    0|0
  • Well the reason people wear revealing clothing with lots of makeup is because it draws attention. Its an invitation to have someone talk to them and such. No one is going to go up to you if you don't put yourself out there. Like you don't have to wear revealing clothing wirh makeup but if a guy catches your eye, you have to let him know SOMEHOW that you're interested. That's the biggest problem I see with all these girls who say they can't get a boyfriend. You HAVE to signal to him somehow that you're interested or its gonna go nowhere xD

0|0
    0|0
    • Howwwww? How do I let him know? I'm a bit shy about the "Go up to him and grab him from his balls" 😂😂😁

• Show All
    • I was a lonely fuck for 4 years before I got my love of my life

• And I was very desperate so, I think you'll have better luck than me at least.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Are there any guys in college you like? Maybe take the more proactive approach and trying talking to them. Also social activities like eating in the campus dining hall (if you have one), parties, and campus activities are great ways to meet people.

0|0
    0|0
  • You gotta understand that most boys at that age aren't secure enough to ask girls out. When I was in highschool/colllege some girls I like liked me too but I never asked them out cause of confidence issues

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause you're acting the ho on the internet instead of acting like a respectable future wife

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a decent girl, are you social on school?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes yes, I have like 30 friends? And MOST OF THEM ARE GIRLS, maybe a couple of guys, I just don't like to force myself on guys, like these two came along to chat, and I think they are not intrested in anything more than being friends, which I welcomed with open arms.

• I see, there will come someone! Don't worry!

• You sound real hot you want to chat some time

0|0
    0|1
  • Lol, no one flirts with me on purpose

0|0
    0|0
  • So do something. Stop relying on others

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes boys are shy. You should give him a little push.

1|1
    0|0
  • You ask them out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes