Guys, which are more your type? Confident or shy girls?

Imagine two girls who are equally good looking and have equal number of good and bad traits in them. Both are good person at heart.
Which one will attract more of your attention?
  • Guys, which are more your type? Confident or shy girls?Hot, confident, knows-what-she-wants type of girl
  • Guys, which are more your type? Confident or shy girls?Cute and shy, with a adorable personality

115

Most Helpful Guys

• I like confident women. Confidence is super sexy - actually, confidence can make up for a lot of what the more superficial folk out there may deem as "physical flaws". As for "cute"... a baby is cute. My dog is cute. "Cute" is not something I look for in a partner.

• Cute all the way, although I would like her to be able to state her preference if she has one. Like, she doesn't have to shout it off the rooftops, but not say "I don't know, I don't mind either way" if I ask her for her opinion.

Most Helpful Girl