Guys, which are more your type? Confident or shy girls?

Imagine two girls who are equally good looking and have equal number of good and bad traits in them. Both are good person at heart.
Which one will attract more of your attention?
  • Guys, which are more your type? Confident or shy girls?Hot, confident, knows-what-she-wants type of girl
    Vote A
  • Guys, which are more your type? Confident or shy girls?Cute and shy, with a adorable personality
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I like confident women. Confidence is super sexy - actually, confidence can make up for a lot of what the more superficial folk out there may deem as "physical flaws". As for "cute"... a baby is cute. My dog is cute. "Cute" is not something I look for in a partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute all the way, although I would like her to be able to state her preference if she has one. Like, she doesn't have to shout it off the rooftops, but not say "I don't know, I don't mind either way" if I ask her for her opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Confident, but not full of herself, is my preference, but I have had a great shy girlfriend, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both confidence and cute and shy so much that it is difficult to answer. So, my ideal girl would be confidence with the outside world and cute and shy with me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Shy, as I'd imagine she's more of an introvert, like myself and I'd prefer to be with someone who's similar to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to prefer shy girls because they less likely to be sluts, but unfortunately more confident and slutty girls tend to be interested in me than shy girls.

0|0
    1|0
  • Shy girls. They are really cute trying to hide their feelings for you. Confidence is good but sometimes turns in arrogance and pride. Just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just pick couple of pics out of a hat and called them shy and confidence while they portray something else lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah they are just random pictures, only for aesthetic touches. And questions with images get more attention... So why not?

• That much is true although one girl look like an attention seeker the other looks hardwork lol

• I'm a quiet guy and I usually like girls who also dont talk all the time so probably the shy girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Either one is fine. I'm usually stuck with women not liking me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both to certain extents, I'm more comfortable with a shy cute girl though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute and shy, with a adorable personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter whether she is shy or confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy please

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl with high market value

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes