Girls, Why do most blue eyed women prefer brown hair and brown eye guys?

I have red hair and blue eyes , I'm attracted to girls with blue eyes ( probaly because it's familiar with my genetics and family history ) but it seems most European women now tend to be into dark hair guys and brown eyes while they seem to dislike light guys. Always seem to see blonde blue eyed women with darker guys. I don't care if I'm labeled racist but in all seriousness it feels like blues eyes are going. To die out and all just look the same :/

1