Well yes I'm a marine but I don't know why most men are scared of marines, I'm super cool to be with, y'all need to look pass the uniform?

114

Most Helpful Guys

• maybe they're scared you'll beat them up or they're they think "oh no, i can't be bossy and controlling to her like with my ex gf" who knows? lols

• Lol, are you serious?

• about 65% serious, well i mean there are some guys who will not be able accept the fact that if a physical fight ever ensues for whatever reason, they wouldn't stand a chance at all and they get scared. also some guys who would make fun of other guys who can't control their gf/wife and call them the term "pussy whipped" as well

• Well you don't even wear a uniform in your picture, but many men might feel intermediated by a woman who seems to be stronger than them. :)