Well yes I'm a marine but I don't know why most men are scared of marines, I'm super cool to be with, y'all need to look pass the uniform?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• maybe they're scared you'll beat them up or they're they think "oh no, i can't be bossy and controlling to her like with my ex gf" who knows? lols

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, are you serious?

• about 65% serious, well i mean there are some guys who will not be able accept the fact that if a physical fight ever ensues for whatever reason, they wouldn't stand a chance at all and they get scared. also some guys who would make fun of other guys who can't control their gf/wife and call them the term "pussy whipped" as well

• Well you don't even wear a uniform in your picture, but many men might feel intermediated by a woman who seems to be stronger than them. :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I'm surprised to hear that men are scared of you. I would have thought that that would be a turn-on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not an Arab, so, I should have nothing to be afraid of, but, crazy vets with PTSD keep freaking out and killing people, I don't think combat vets should be free to mix with civilians, I don't want to be killed by some crazy nut job. There should be institutions to hold these lunatics so the rest of us can be safe.

0|0
    0|2
  • Sounds fun to me. Are you a very dominant type though? I don't think I could have gotten along so well with one of those.

0|0
    0|0
    • Like just dominant girls, in general. I don't know if marine girls are dominant or not though.

• Show All
    • Yet I do best with a girl who will let me "be the man", so to speak (apologies if that sounds sexist), when it comes to executive decisions (and in the bedroom), even if she's perfectly capable of being in charge. Otherwise I'm lost about how to fill my role and be "the man" in the relationship.

• Any difficulty dating might have to do with some suspicion there of dominance, since I think most guys prefer submissive girls -- especially the very dominant ones. I don't think being tough and independent and being able to take care should be an unpopular quality in comparison.

• Because for the most part marinas are portrayed as mad dogs

0|1
    0|0
  • Men are intimidated to date you? If your pic is legit that's shocking because you're gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some men just dont like dynamic and independent women.

0|0
    0|0
  • men are scared of you? LOL men aren't scared of ANYA FEMALE, stop the bs

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet you look amazing in that uniform, but I'm firmly opposed to US imperialism, so...

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going to be a marine maybe they think your too good for them

0|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't bother me in the slightest

0|0
    0|0
  • I find a woman in uniform to be sexy AF.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm you look super hot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know there might be other things too. :) Just be yourself and do not overthink it. Bet lots of guys think it is real hot to be with a marine haha

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes