Would you mind dating a guy with hyperhidrosis (sweaty palms)?

I’ve had palmar hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating of my palms) since I was 15 and it has inconvenienced my day to day activities for the past 7 years. My sweat doesn’t have an ordour but I believe it is a huge turn off to girls especially when holding hands, which is the reason why I have never asked anyone out throughout my life.

I’ve heard countless times that if you love someone, you’ll be able to look past their imperfections and love them for who they are but I simply can’t imagine a girl not being disgusted at holding someone’s hand which is wet 90% of the time.

I’d appreciate honest answers over answers that are clearly meant to make me feel better. Thank you.

02