My boyfriend complains about me not giving him cute nicknames, and I am sooo hard on nice words. Is that a bad thing?

I have complained few times about him being less affectionate than before. And than he threw back on me things saying how i didn’t give him a nick name yet while i have many...

110

Most Helpful Guys

• My girlfriend is the same way, she isn’t the most verbally expressive person about her feelings either.

Knowing her family & events that happened in her life, I understand and accept that shortcoming.

• Have u talked to your boyfriend about ur upbringing, and why you’re not a mushy-gushy verbal person?

• You should both grow up and try to discuss the real issues in the relationship

Most Helpful Girl