Please rate my looks out of ten?

I've not had any luck on dating sites and tbh its knocked my confidence. I'm 5'9 and average size
  • 1-3
  • 4-6
  • 7-8
    Vote C
  • 9-10
    Vote D

23

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 6.5.

You look perfectly fine to me and the option of facial hair can be a serious game changer.

The only thing that could probably do with a major change though, is your hairstyle - try growing it out on top and maybe taking it lower on the sides.

If you do decide to do the above, then you ma want to take your beard a little bit lower - your current style of beard is fine, but trimming it a little can make it look a little neater and maybe blend in with your hair a little bit.

• Thanks, I went through a stage of trying to grow it like John wick but it ended up looking like a pineapple. I've definitely identified it's more the way I look at myself, maybe online dating is just a thirst trap now and time have changed. Thank you for your straight taking feedback

• No problem. =)