I think this girl likes me but is not ready to date what should I do?

This chick that a few years younger than me by like 7 years gives off a few signs that she likes me. I like her as well but right now I know her main priority is schooling and right fully so. I know if I pull the trigger too soon she will say she is not ready to date anyone right now. How do I keep her interested potentially in me and ask her out when the time is right? I know if I wait too long or give up on her some other guy is going to come along and probably ask her out. At the same time I feel if I give her too much attention she will most likely get turned off by needy efforts. What should I do?

02