Why do you think its so hard for a trans to find a man?

Im an 18 year old transsexual and it seems to be near impossible to find a boyfriend.

323

Most Helpful Guys

• Because trans people have a smaller pool of candidates to pair up with. Most men are straight and want to have a biologically female partner. Changing the way that you present yourself won't change the fact that you have a dick.

There are men out there that are willing to look past that and have a relationship with you. However they are rare and will be difficult to find.

• That seems unbelievable.. 18 and the doctors cut your dick off and created a vagina for you. Your parents just said "Oh sure, go cut your dick off and just sent me the bill.
    Ok so you are. I assume you don;t get a 5 o'clock shadow. They usually require years of meds and counseling before you go through this. Right?
    Look I want to answer you and be friendly but you asked. I want and I think most guys do, want our dates to have all the working parts that match mine. You need to tell a guy what he is getting into and most of us don't find a man who had a artificial vagina made to pretend you can fuck. But they covered this in counseling.

Most Helpful Girl

• Despite surgery to make you look female, you are still basically a guy that has had drugs and gone under the knife. Sorry, but you have to face the facts. You might FEEL in your mind that you are female, but genetically, you are not.