Why do you think its so hard for a trans to find a man?

Im an 18 year old transsexual and it seems to be near impossible to find a boyfriend.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Because trans people have a smaller pool of candidates to pair up with. Most men are straight and want to have a biologically female partner. Changing the way that you present yourself won't change the fact that you have a dick.

There are men out there that are willing to look past that and have a relationship with you. However they are rare and will be difficult to find.

0|2
    0|0
  • That seems unbelievable.. 18 and the doctors cut your dick off and created a vagina for you. Your parents just said "Oh sure, go cut your dick off and just sent me the bill.
    Ok so you are. I assume you don;t get a 5 o'clock shadow. They usually require years of meds and counseling before you go through this. Right?
    Look I want to answer you and be friendly but you asked. I want and I think most guys do, want our dates to have all the working parts that match mine. You need to tell a guy what he is getting into and most of us don't find a man who had a artificial vagina made to pretend you can fuck. But they covered this in counseling.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Despite surgery to make you look female, you are still basically a guy that has had drugs and gone under the knife. Sorry, but you have to face the facts. You might FEEL in your mind that you are female, but genetically, you are not.

0|6
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• It's a difficult position to be in, because no matter how "convincing" you are, you aren't "authentic" enough for most heterosexual men, and you no longer have the desired genitals for homosexual men.

Honestly, I think your best bet is a female-to-male transsexual person.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just numerically it is against you from the start for a variety of reason some men wouldn't date trans women. My advice is check out LGBT sites for legit trans friendly dating apps/sites, at least on them you know that the men are already open to dating a trans

1|1
    0|0
  • Obviously it is going to be harder for you but you'd be surprised at the number of men that don't care whether or not your trans. & a lot of men like trans women. It'll happen for you eventually

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuz the majority of guys still use a part of their brain

0|4
    1|0
  • Just gotta keep trying I guess, most people don't like people who are different, which is very annoying and I know all too well too.

1|0
    0|0
  • its a smaller number of straight men that would accept you... harsh i know but undeniable all the same

0|1
    0|0
  • Because most guys prefer a born female kinda goes hand in hand with being straight

0|3
    0|0
  • Lmao take a wild guess kid.
    Because as a straight male, I'd like a natural female.

1|1
    0|0
  • Let me ask you this. Would you date man who used to be a woman?

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, many men look for a biological woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think it is hard for a trans to find a man because the man might be heterosexual

0|1
    0|0
  • Because most guys are straight

1|4
    0|0
  • Because we want girls. Not a guy dressed as a girl

0|4
    0|0
  • Because a trans has no idea what a man is?

0|0
    1|0
  • Because that's not what most guys want

0|0
    0|0
  • because we are str8...

0|3
    0|0
  • Oh god... 18yo and your life is already ruined.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because most men don't like dick.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't want to date someone who once had a dick

0|1
    1|0
  • pre-op or post-op? if post-op, odds are they'll never even notice

0|0
    0|0
  • They want you as a sexual curiosity or fetish but not for relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well duh. A lot of men want real women.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be your penis.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes