What’s your ethnicity and what ethnicity do you prefer to date most?

So I live in usa and barely met anyone my age that’s my ethnicity. And in this state i live in, they’re mostly white guys, or Spanish guys. To white/spanish men, do you prefer to date girls that’s the same ethnicity as you? I mean i know most would say it doesn't matter, but, what ethnicity would you most likely prefer to date?

0|1
415

Most Helpful Guys

  • I'm white, I prefer white girls. I dated some of the darker skin areas like Italy, Lebanon were very attractive to me. Mt experience with Hispanic women has not been favorable. Very clannish, bossy and without make up they weren't very attractive. Big noisy families.

    1|0
    0|0
  • I am a Caucasian American male and I prefer to date Caucasian women.

    1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

  • I'm North European/white. Over 90% of people in my country are white, so it's the race I date mostly.

    1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

  • Puerto Rican and German. Will date any race or ethnicity, but like East Asian and Spanish women most of all.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Arabic
    Seems like I can never date, but mostly , foreign girls show more interest in me.
    I don't mind dating any ethnicity , I prefer foreign though , or mixed , why?
    Well , most Arab girl would need you to be rich.
    Anyway, when true love comes, all shall fall and the person's ethnicity won't matter

    1|0
    0|0
  • I am Irish and since our country is not very diverse, the dating range was limited I say I have dated about 85% White Irish, the other 15% (2) were a White American and a Latina American

    1|0
    0|0
  • Ethnically I am white. As in I make Paul Ryan look dark.

    I like to date? Humans who are biologically female. I don't care about ethnicity.

    1|0
    0|0
  • im happy with my caucasian women
    dont want any other race.

    1|1
    0|0
  • I'm white and I haven't really dated much in the first place

    1|0
    0|0
  • Dutch and Dutch...

    1|0
    0|0
  • I am white and don't care about race or ethnicity.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Berber and willing to marry another berber

    1|0
    0|0
  • Finnish and Finnish.

    1|0
    0|0
  • If it ain’t white it ain’t right

    0|2
    0|0
  • I'm white and prefer white women but am open to other races, just don't pursue them often if ever. I don't find most women of other races attractive, but there's beauty in any race. Part of me likes hispanic girls, like Sofia Vegara is gorgeous.

    1|0
    0|0
  • I'm white, and into black women mostly, but I'd date any ethnicity.

    1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

  • I'm russian and don't really have problems when it comes to ethnicities I would date anyone as lone as I liked them for who they are.
    However I would prefer to date someone russian, korean, chinese or german because we have more similar cultures.

    1|0
    0|0
  • I like black guys and white guys and Hispanic guys

    1|0
    0|0
  • I'm black.
    Males white
    Females black

    1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes

Loading...