Is it a good sign when he says your easy to talk too?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• For me if I'm attracted to her, bonus points. But I don't use that compliment only towards girls I'm attracted towards. I literally mean she's easy to talk to. So I'll say that to a girl I have no interest in dating too. But if I have interest in dating, and she is easy to talk to, then it is a big bonus.

• I was never the type to compliment for the purpose of trying to interest a girl. I only gave compliments for things that were clearly obvious. So if a girl was easy to talk to, I'd tell her she was easy to talk to. Doesn't mean I want to date her.

• I think you have some element of control to improve chances with the one you want, if he doesn't like you that way already. If I summarize though, I think flirting has a secondary usage.. it doesn't just indicate interest. It can create interest.

• I guess it still early days so im just keeping my cool but so far so good with this guy tho

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s a great sign. It means you’re more approachable and he can have better, more fluid conversations with you.