Guys, Two questions?

(1)

• i get that it is a numbers game, with men contacting women on online dating.

• This explains men that are 2/3, contacting 8/9/10 women, and getting no response...
• BUT why do men persistently chase 9s, even if blocked?
... i. e.: if they were to chase all of the women that way, it would be their full time job?

(2)
DATING IN GENERAL :

• Is your goal mostly sex?
• If so , why don’t men just go to hookers to save time and energy.
You pay for dates etc etc, so what is the difference between that and time/money/energy consuming chasing uninterested women, that will never put out.

10

Most Helpful Guys

• id veto that. there's a normal distribution in searches of men looking for woman, its only women looking for the top 10% of men.

by the way real men dont chase.

the goal of dating is not sex only for the most of us.

Most of us are looking for a real woman, who chooses us in the beginning of her 20s and remain loyal loving caring funny thin etc, having a lot of sex but only with each other and a good, loving, peacefull life with fun, through bad and good. but this is not that era in general

• I’m sorry , but I don’t understand this point about not chasing. I don’t have a high opinion of myself, but have been chased obsessively by men aged 25-65, when I have never expressed any interest in them (ie didn’t give them my number etc). Some were married, some ok looking (subjectively). That is why I assumed obsessive chasing was just a normal part of standard male behaviour.

• You said; "That is why I assumed obsessive chasing was just a normal part of standard male behaviour". You are right it is a part of male behavior for many men but not for ALL men and its not a normal or even an ordinary behavior. Its more of a lack of self esteem behavior.

• (1) guys who you consider a 2/3 don't know that they are considered that. Men, in general, have no idea what women find attractive. And being clear in your assessment means nothing to someone who is desperate.

(2) Sex is a partial goal - the rest is seduction. We want to validate our sexual prowess by knowing that girls wanted us to have sex with them. Prostitution allots the sex, but not the seduction. Plus it's illegal and thus difficult to find a prostitute. I'm sure if it were legal and there were brothels all over the place, quite a few men would visit them and the non-prostitute women of the world would be less harassed overall, but that's not the case..

• Excellent points. Gave me complete clarity.

• @mobligator
      I disagree. My ex was model beautiful and struggled to hold women down (including me). He had had 1 relationship at 26.
      He had even done ‘pick up artistry’ courses to teach him how to attract women etc.
      I’m also not ugly, and am attracted to 1% of men, and when I am , they aren’t normal (ie my ex).
      I have got corporate jobs because of looks etc, but ended up being treated badly by men because I’ve rejected them, and women that were interested in those men (and that had gone for my job beforehand).
      I’m chased to the point of harassment by questionable men that are middle aged, married + unattractive (I. e. anyone/ everyone) when I haven’t shown interest other than colleague small talk , which is stressful and irritating, as it isn't reciprocated.
      I have model friends that are rejected by fellow models also, so everyone experiences rejection.
      In short, I’m not sure I agree with your post. Ir isn’t but that’s simple. It doesn’t tie into what I’ve observed so far...

• *Life isn’t that simple