Men never seem to notice me?

I am 23 and never had a boyfriend or dated anyone before. Men never seem to notice me. They never approach me or hit on me. Whenever I try to hit on a guy, they just don't seem interested in me back. I have been to bars and men just ignore me or see me only as a friend. I don't understand why I am having such a hard time when it comes to love and dating. My weight, I know, is not the problem because I am 115 lbs and 5'3. My skin isn't bad but it isn't really good either (I have acne prone skin). I went to the doctor and they gave me tretinoin, so I am hoping my skin will look perfect soon. Usually I don't wear makeup (except for eye shadow and eye liner) but I am just know buying foundation and planning on wearing it almost everyday just to look my best.

I get so sad hearing from other women the male attention they receive, how they are dating a guy, how they went on dates , or how guys ask for their number or leave their number somewhere but that hasn't ever happened to me where a guy wants to exchange contact information. Instead, I am still dateless and no boyfriend. I have done volunteering work and other activities and tried to talk to guys but they just never reciprocated interest. I don't know what to do or what I am doing wrong?

03