What is true love? How does it feel? Does it really exist?

I am about to have a fourth break up and which makes me think all of the above.. how does it feel and how do you know if you have the right one or 'this is it' moment? I have nothing special in my current relationship, I am just wasting efforts, money and time which makes me wonder does it really exist or is it all an illusion?

1951

Most Helpful Girl

• True love is loving someone like you never love someone before. True love is loving someone and don’t expect he/she loves you back (explanation: these days people love someone and when he/she doesn’t love them back, then they move on).

But and then, true love when the other person doesn’t loves you back isn’t complete. True love is like someone destined for you. The relationship might be hard but you guys always fight for it because you love each other so much. True love is the love your grandpa told you about his love story with your grandma.

True love exists. It’s just that this modern type of dating ruined it. Maybe you should find someone who is old-fashioned. It works better in my opinion.

• How does that work when you love someone and you don't get loved in the same intense way? That's the exact issue I am facing

• Wow. mikhania.. you gave me renewed hope

• I am glad to hear that!(: