Should I join tinder?

i have never done online dating, just wanna know what im in for. any tips, expectations, red flags
  • dont do it. its a lost cause
    Vote A
  • there r some positives. go for it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you looking for? You'll get endless hookups and if you're picky but not shallow maybe meet some genuine boyfriend material but you'll have to sift through a lot of poo.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s a hookup site, if your looking for anything serious then don’t go for it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Pretty boring as everyone claimed (at least in my area) that they weren't looking for hookups (not my end game) they were a couple that showed promise before I was banned for unspecified reasons. I think it may have been for having a rooted phone like SnapChat hates as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • ur username? is it a trout mask replica refrence?

• Short answer: No

I have heard of them, but it's actually combination from an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force and a really old Chef Boyardee ravioli commercial with Mick "Mankind" Foley in it.

• ultimately the choice is yours, while it is supposed to be for people to hook up you may find someone on there interested in something more

0|0
    0|0
  • i met a girl on tinder about 2milea away. We've been talking and prob go on a date this weekend

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes waste of energy and valuable things, but sometimes maybe useful

0|0
    0|0
  • go for it but prepare to delete lots of hookup requests.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better odds catching a good one by simply sending me a message and letting me do my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been on Tinder for years, never worked

0|0
    0|0
  • Crazy people and sex pests... lots of sex pests!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hope it works for you 😅✌️

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes