Why are guys more pickier than girls?

Guys usually are more picky about the types of females that they would like to date or hook up with.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• This comes down to personal experience. In my case I have only meant girls who were tens of times pickier than any guy I ever knew. An I am sure someone has meant guys who are pickier than any girl they ever meant. Fact of the matter both guys and gals are picky on both sides.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have to disagree w that. As long as she’s somewhat pretty a majority of us will go for her. There may be some exceptions to that but a majority of us men are simple, eat, sex, sleep.

1|0
    0|0
    • We need more guys like u

• Show All
    • U couldn’t have worded that any better

• Where you from?

Most Helpful Girl

• But the guy has to be over 6ft, rich, have a nice size dick and be what society consideres as masculine

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• My sweet under 20 lady, you have it backward, girls are way more pickier.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hahaha. No way is that true. Girls are always pickier. A guy would fuck a tree if it could talk to him.

1|2
    0|1
  • I am super picky but's that's because i am psychlogically weird and kinda insane.

But even i know this ain't correct there are a lot of picky women aswell. So it is the same for both genders.

Also what you notice is gonna be incorrect in the majoirty of people.
    Cause of bias and your own looks and personailty and other reasons.

Like for example just because you seen a lot of bad men in life, that don't mean there is more bad men than good it just means you've seen more.
    So saying why are men so bad compared to girls is of course wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we have more to loose if we choose wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys are more realistic

1|1
    0|0
  • You have it backward.

1|1
    0|0
  • They aren't, it's the exact opposite

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not at all.
    I like mental connection more.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Women are way pickier

0|0
    1|0
  • We have preferences first too!

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys aren’t picky
    Usually guys would stick their dick in anything
    If nobody found out

1|1
    0|0
  • Why do girls just make shit up?
    I can do that too: why do girls like elephant hair but guys eat candied yams?

0|0
    0|0
  • Bullshit, women are a thousand times worse for that than guys

1|1
    0|0
    • I can’t speak for other females but I’m not extremely picky but I do know some females who aren’t all that and they want a super model boyfriend lol

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes