Why are guys more pickier than girls?

Guys usually are more picky about the types of females that they would like to date or hook up with.

215

Most Helpful Guys

• This comes down to personal experience. In my case I have only meant girls who were tens of times pickier than any guy I ever knew. An I am sure someone has meant guys who are pickier than any girl they ever meant. Fact of the matter both guys and gals are picky on both sides.

• I have to disagree w that. As long as she’s somewhat pretty a majority of us will go for her. There may be some exceptions to that but a majority of us men are simple, eat, sex, sleep.

• We need more guys like u

• U couldn’t have worded that any better

• Where you from?

Most Helpful Girl

• But the guy has to be over 6ft, rich, have a nice size dick and be what society consideres as masculine