Any virgin girls that did other stuff?

Im just wondering, if you haven’t actually had sex have you done other things with a guy? How did you feel afterwards? Im in a situation where i have the opportunity to and i need help setting boundaries.

31

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... to be honest. I am a virgin and I haven’t done anything. It’s kinda of embarrassing and probably one of my excuses to not lose weight. Why bother? I kissed a guy before and I had one guy or two who kiss me without permission on my neck. Now sex, oral, butt sex, blow jobs, or dry humping, fingering, French kissing... I haven’t. I haven’t done anything but Kiss a guy for 5 seconds or have been kiss on my neck. I think if your hormones are going crazy and you want stay a virgin than avoid men at all cost. I totally understand it’s kinda of like you get caught up with the hormones. I guess that’s why I had a guy kiss my neck for what seem forever. Hormones they gonna kill me someday.

• I feel a little embarrassed that i never did anything either. But i also feel ready to try some stuff. I never even kissed a guy before.. but i defs will set boundaries with him! Once you feel ready your time will come to experience all that! :)

• Yeah i don’t entirely trust myself hahaha

• God bless you girls!