How do I make him regret playing me?

Imagine: you've known him for a couple years and have been friends through good or bad days. You know that he's liked u since day one. Recently since your break up he's been trying to get with u. One fateful day, under circumstances, you two hang out alone somewhere and he won't stop cuddling you and telling you how beautiful and amazing you are and how he'll listen and make u happy, all while trying to get u to admit your feelings to him. When you do, the next day he ignores u. You later ask if he really does like u, and he reassures u while also calling out that he "doesn't like clingy girls". With that in mind, you only text him once or twice a day, with him telling u he is too busy to talk. Two days later he tells u bluntly over text "I lost interest in you" and pins the blame on you for supposedly being "insecure and clingy" and only needing him to fill a break up gap. What would I do to make him regret ever ruining our friendship just for "the chase"?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like a pretty confusing guy to be with. i feel like there's some things that you aren't telling us (i will respect yer privacy doe) but all in all, just don't do it. It's immature to do something like that. Let it go, if you truly are angry at him for leaving you, then let it go.

Don't waste time trying to get revenge on him, focus on the things that are most important, you. If you know yourself well, then you know that you're a woman worth being with, you don't need to make him 'regret' just to confirm that you're worth something.

Everyone is always worth something to the right people.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Just move on.. Trust me looking for revenge or feeling angry inside only affects you. No point in trying to one up is best to just move on with your life. I know it's hard but if you stay on the same path you with be consumed with anger and this week have an impact on your life no one else's.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's confusing and really childish. Just move on. You don't need to waste your energy trying to get back at him, because that clearly shows that you have some emotions attached and seek some kind of validation.

Just do you. Be a better version, improve yourself socially and professionally. Get another guy and move on from that loser. No need to waste your energy making him jealous or what not. Go the higher road

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, move on! That’s childish. What he did was childish as well but it would make you no different. Instead of spending a lot of time on something not worth an ounce of sweat, maybe you should direct that energy into something else, or someone else.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes