How do I go about this?

My ex broke my heart two years ago and left to be with his new girlfriend in another state. And I was fine until now because we work together but in different sections. Just seeing him made my whole body completely shake and I almost had a panic attack in front of him. To sum everything up I've recently been talking to a guy and now I’m feeling very insecure about it. He has a studio apartment that he shares with his female roommate who had a crush on him. Now my heart is hurting because I’m afraid he’ll hurt me too, but I don’t want to treat him like he’s my ex. Now I feel like I’ve missed everything between us up before it even started. What should I do? How should I handle this? I feel so sick my body feels heavy and I don’t even feel like getting out of bed.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Think positive and not negative. Not all guys will hurt you. Just do the best you can with your current boyfriend and don't compare him to your ex.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m trying to but he’s not yet my boyfriend

• Ok everything takes time and patience. Things will work out. Don't think negative.

• That dude whos sharing an apartment with that girl

They fucking. If i knew the girl liked me AND she lived in the same roof as me?
    Oh we fucking

0|0
    0|0
    • He told me he turned her down and she got so mad she threw his ps4 headphones. And now she scares him

• Wow he's a wimp then

• She'd die if she did that to me

Maybe have to choke slam her.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes