How soon can you tell if there's a romantic connection or not on a first date?

I went on a first date not to long ago I could tell she was nervous but still liked me. I had fun but I don't feel like I really connected with her. I'm not sure if it may have just been the first her first date jitters or not. Im contemplating if I should give it another shot Try to get to know her better see if she opens up more or just move on. What would you do in this situation?How soon can you tell if there's a romantic connection or not on a first date?
  • Give it another shot
  • Leave it at that

82

Most Helpful Girl

• May have been jitters. Did either of you text to say if you liked the date or not? If not it would seem like no one liked the date.

• Yea I did when I got home and she said she wants to see me again followed by a kissy face lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people require more dates, some require less. It's the first date after all, so i feel like it would mostly be the jitters.

Ever since i got into a relationship, i think about her at least once everyday, talk to her over the internet, meet up and go somewhere etc. If some of these things happen in the near future, then there could possibly be a romantic connection