How to aproach a guy in the bookstore?

Without looking creepy lol

111

Most Helpful Guys

• If they are holding a book ask them about it. Ask them about top books for the section they are in? Science fiction, business, self help (maybe not), biographies, etc.

• Ask him about a book! Get a list of books that would be in different sections of the store... and get him to take you on a tour.

Most Helpful Girl

• Between the shelves. Jump up like. HIIIII

• You're the woman now it's your turn to come up with approach lines so we can laugh and comment and make do you feel silly for asking the same embarrassing seems I would never make somebody feel embarrassed but now it's your turn to come up with pick pick up lines it's an equal partnership

• Is that an adult bookstore or is that a regular bookstore LOL an adult bookstore your pride just get your knees LOL

• I'm just looking for the right words to use to ask you out which is ironic considering we're surrounded by literature..