How to aproach a guy in the bookstore?

Without looking creepy lol

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• If they are holding a book ask them about it. Ask them about top books for the section they are in? Science fiction, business, self help (maybe not), biographies, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him about a book! Get a list of books that would be in different sections of the store... and get him to take you on a tour.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Between the shelves. Jump up like. HIIIII

0|3
    0|0
    • You're the woman now it's your turn to come up with approach lines so we can laugh and comment and make do you feel silly for asking the same embarrassing seems I would never make somebody feel embarrassed but now it's your turn to come up with pick pick up lines it's an equal partnership

• Is that an adult bookstore or is that a regular bookstore LOL an adult bookstore your pride just get your knees LOL

• I'm just looking for the right words to use to ask you out which is ironic considering we're surrounded by literature..

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Just introduce yourself and say that you are looking for something new to read, ask if he has any suggestions. From there you have avenues to talk about various things and get to know a little more about him. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him some book related question.
    What he thinks about some book, did he read it or so.
    Can he recommend you a book or two?

0|0
    0|0
  • start a conversation

I have yet for a girl to approach me since I guess hs,
    back when I wasn't into that kind of thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Say hi start off with an open question about a book

0|0
    0|0
  • Approach him from behind slealthiky with a heavy book raised high over your head lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Quietly

0|1
    0|0
  • what book do you recommended

0|0
    0|0
  • Drop a book at his feet

0|0
    0|0
  • drop a book at his feet

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes