Girls, Introverted issues for dating?

I'm naturally very quite guy , love history , international studies , fitness / health , traveling. I find it difficult to to approach girls because it takes a lot of effort for me like it feels draining ( not because I mean to be rude but small talk tires me. Anyway any tips for a red headed introvert. ? ( which puts me at a handicap for dating )

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• For those of us who are intorverted, the subtleties of human interaction become all the more important so we can maximize the results from as little reaction as possible. I'd look into body language, one of my favorite experts is Vanessa Van Edwards. It's a useful skill to have, being able to read and control your own body language, for anyone in the dating scene, but it's invaluable for introverts.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's you , then you should have no issues getting girls.
    Try to force yourself to interact with many girls and approaching them or being honest and saying you like them and asking them out. I mean the worst you could get is a rejection and you move on and keep looking. You have to train and practice until it becomes easier.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes