Is interracial dating still an issue?

It's 2018. Why do people still have an issue with interracial dating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• because some people just can't agree with mixing races, and some people are racist. it's mostly the older generations who are born before the 80's kids that usually has an issue with interracial dating. for kids born after the 80's, there's not many that will have an issue with interracial dating, but there are still some that will not agree to it. when i dated a haitian girl, she lives near a black dominated neighborhood but i was taking her home anyway. the closer we got to where she lives the more black people were around and they were saying shit about or to us directly. some black guys were like "oh why you with this Asian dude, sister? you should be with black men like us?" and sometimes we have these older black people from 40 to 70 years old just constantly staring at us like they're confused or shocked.

when i dated two white girl, it seems like it's mostly the white guys who are friends with her and a few of the older white people that doesn't like us being together. other white people in her family and female friends in general seems to be completely fine with it.

dating Asians in my own race and Asians outside of my race, there were no problems at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are not interested in interracial dating and they are told that they are racist because of their preference. As long as there is PC pressure to force people to do something they do not want to do, then there is an issue.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not mind at all and it's none of my business. I think people can choose whomever they want to date. I see lots of interracial couples all the time. Their mixed kids are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I don't see this in this you maybe somebody else might but I don't see it as an issue but that's over 200 years ago get over it everybody move on we're going to burn their bras 60 years ago move on take control take charge making it equal partner I come home from work I'm tired you're the master tonight on the sub but remember tomorrow Wii switch

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok there'll always be a couple of slowpokes who take more time to accept things (that sometimes shouldn't even be a problem to begin with). Date whoever you want to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not an issue for me. As in, I don''t care if others do it. I am only attracted to caucasian people. So that's that. But what others do is none of my business.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't experienced this personally and to be honest it's kind of hard to believe that there are people who still think like this. I mean I come from a mixed family and my wife and I are mixed too and none of us have ever had issues with our families or relationships. I think if you still think this way than you're probably someone I don't want to know anyway so I wouldn't worry about it. You're always going to find rude or bigoted people in the world and thankfully racism gets less and less as generations go on so just date whoever you want to date and be proud of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Becuase we are allowed freedom and we can have our own opinions and preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably in america
    but still im happy with my white women so no to other races.

0|0
    1|0
  • Human equine coupling is still an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just not a good look.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not for me

0|0
    0|0
  • No p

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they want to date you instead.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• They live under the rock.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes