What do you think about having sex on first date?

Honestly I don't mind with that but I'm affraid if the guy I date will think that I'm too easy to get laid so he will rethink to make me as his girlfriend.
I know some people will say it's 2018 darling , and you're too afraid blablabla bla
. But some people still looking for a nice girlfriend.

527

Most Helpful Guys

• I was a virgin when I met my girlfriend and she offered me to go back to her place when we first started dating on the very first date and it was kinda a red flag for me since I knew that was code for sex. But I made up an excuse, went home, and we had another date anyway... had sex five months in.
    I found out later she wasn't sure if she was ready for a real relationship at that point since she had just had her engagement ended 6 months prior and found me cute and was horny so she wanted to fuck. She told me this 6 months after we were dating, at which point, after having lost my V-card already having waited 5 months I was like "fuck, I should've done it, what did you do, end up having sex with another guy". To which she said "nope, masturbated".
    Now I REALLY should've just went over on the first date, I could've watched that shit.
    So my pre-sex stance on this would've been no, I would consider my date a cheap easy lay.
    My current and post-sex stance on this is... I'd be down to fuck my date on the first date as long as we had good chemistry and she wasn't just using me for a ONS, I'm not cool with those, I like a little emotion in my sex.

• What does it say about a guy if he thinks your value or your potential as a partner, is based on when he got to have sex with you?

I think girls often ask this with the fear "what if he thinks I'm not worth a relationship" a lot, anf my response is always, "what about him is worthy of YOU if that's his immediate judgement?" No amount of time will make a guy who was never going to respect you all of a sudden start respecting you.
    Thing is, if you feep comfortable enough and attracted enough for sex, do what makes you comfortable, especially if it feels like he's just as into you and doesn't seem like this other creep in the comments, working his way through the date to get laid.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think everyone is different. I know people that had sex on the first date and ended up married and some who never talked again, it depends on the person