What do you think about having sex on first date?

Honestly I don't mind with that but I'm affraid if the guy I date will think that I'm too easy to get laid so he will rethink to make me as his girlfriend.
I know some people will say it's 2018 darling , and you're too afraid blablabla bla
. But some people still looking for a nice girlfriend.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I was a virgin when I met my girlfriend and she offered me to go back to her place when we first started dating on the very first date and it was kinda a red flag for me since I knew that was code for sex. But I made up an excuse, went home, and we had another date anyway... had sex five months in.
    I found out later she wasn't sure if she was ready for a real relationship at that point since she had just had her engagement ended 6 months prior and found me cute and was horny so she wanted to fuck. She told me this 6 months after we were dating, at which point, after having lost my V-card already having waited 5 months I was like "fuck, I should've done it, what did you do, end up having sex with another guy". To which she said "nope, masturbated".
    Now I REALLY should've just went over on the first date, I could've watched that shit.
    So my pre-sex stance on this would've been no, I would consider my date a cheap easy lay.
    My current and post-sex stance on this is... I'd be down to fuck my date on the first date as long as we had good chemistry and she wasn't just using me for a ONS, I'm not cool with those, I like a little emotion in my sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • What does it say about a guy if he thinks your value or your potential as a partner, is based on when he got to have sex with you?

I think girls often ask this with the fear "what if he thinks I'm not worth a relationship" a lot, anf my response is always, "what about him is worthy of YOU if that's his immediate judgement?" No amount of time will make a guy who was never going to respect you all of a sudden start respecting you.
    Thing is, if you feep comfortable enough and attracted enough for sex, do what makes you comfortable, especially if it feels like he's just as into you and doesn't seem like this other creep in the comments, working his way through the date to get laid.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think everyone is different. I know people that had sex on the first date and ended up married and some who never talked again, it depends on the person

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• It's OK when the chemistry is really incredible and you are certain you'll be a couple, but it's relatively rare for that to happen. You have be a good judge of what's going on or sex on the first date could end up being a hookup where he does think that.

If you have any doubts, just don't do it, but that also means not going back to his place, which sends the message you are open to sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • What is your long range goal with dating. LTR/marriage, or just casual sex and sexual satisfaction?

0|0
    0|0
  • First you have to Define the word sex is that mean intercourse or does that mean foreplay and then intercourse resent mean dinner dessert for play then when you get home for play and intercourse I'm at the age should be plenty of kissing and plenty touching and feeling I'm sure when you buy ice cream and take it home you eat it maybe not the whole pint did you do eat a lot of it the first night

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want sex from the 1st date, i want sex after marriage and if it's going to be before marriage, i have to be sure that the girl will become my wife...

Will never go out with a girl who have random sex with any guy she dates... cheap girls 😏

0|0
    0|2
  • have had this happen a lot.
    if it's going well, no problem. i never expected it but it was a nice addition to the evening.
    if its her idea of THAT being the only part of the date, would reckon it's an indicator of another issue or two and promise of a cart full of baggage. have had that a couple times, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t want to have sex with a stranger. I want to feel a deep emotional connection with someone at least before having sex with them. If it’s our first date it’s like I am meeting a stranger and just starting to get to know them.

0|0
    0|0
  • So? At least you'll get an orgasm out of it. What are you looking for, a mate for life, or some such rot?

0|0
    1|0
    • I date the guy because I see the potential from him nd want make it a long term , if I want get orgasm I don't need to feel affraid about what that guy thinking

• i must have sex on the first date if not id say bye to her

0|0
    1|1
  • I very much enjoy sex, but if a relationship starts in bed i can't take it seriously, I'll always assume the relationship was doomed from the beginning.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. I have to get to know a person before we have sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • Trashy as hell, never did it before and never want to, and if any woman tries to do it with me, im gonna dump her pathetic desperate ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it's rightfully make most guys assume that the girl is easy, 2018 or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's worth waiting a few just so you don't give off the wrong impression if you're wanting something long-term.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I would categorise anyone who has sex on the first date as too easy. Not girlfriend material.

1|0
    0|1
  • Don’t expect it, but it wouldn’t change my opinion of a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Id think that the woman is easy. maybe im shallow but thats my take

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love too where will we be going we can go anywhere as long as ur paying

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats whats my girlfriend and I did

0|0
    0|0
  • No sir

0|0
    0|0
  • i love it!

0|0
    0|0
  • l dont mind

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • First date is way to early. I'd think she's real easy, and been with a lot of guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes please :) :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'd be more concerned with picking up something nasty like a STD if someone is that fast to have sex. Like does she screw everyone on the first date?

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • If I go out on a first date it would never be planned but if it does happen it would have happened for a reason. So be it

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally, I think it would be too soon. I'm curious as to why you're considering it?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes