I need some advice?

I have been friends with this girl for 7 years now. Been with her though everything always had her back. Now I have feelings for her but I don't know how to tell her without ruining our friendship. 😪

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you continue just being friends with her? Are you okay with her telling you about the really cool guy she went out with last night? Do you want to hear that conversation where she doesn't tell you directly but it becomes obvious that she has started having sex with another guy? Are you okay with watching her walk down the aisle and say "I do" with another guy?

For most people, once they develop a sexual or romantic interest, the friendship is forever changed and you either move forward on those feelings or you drift apart.

Do you think that she may be The One?