I need some advice?

I have been friends with this girl for 7 years now. Been with her though everything always had her back. Now I have feelings for her but I don't know how to tell her without ruining our friendship. 😪

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you continue just being friends with her? Are you okay with her telling you about the really cool guy she went out with last night? Do you want to hear that conversation where she doesn't tell you directly but it becomes obvious that she has started having sex with another guy? Are you okay with watching her walk down the aisle and say "I do" with another guy?

For most people, once they develop a sexual or romantic interest, the friendship is forever changed and you either move forward on those feelings or you drift apart.

Do you think that she may be The One?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• Tell her you have a crush on her atm. Ask her if she wants to do anything with it or wait for it to pass.
    It gives you a way out because you can say it was temporary and you're over it if you need to.

0|1
    0|0
  • No other way you need to tell her

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had the same situation for a decade. You have to weigh up if it's worth the gamble. For me, it isn't'.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes