Why is it that a lot of “hot girls” can’t spell properly or hold intelligent conversations?

Are girls who are hot but also smart actually that rare?

2542

Most Helpful Guys

• I would say "dumb" people in general are rare. By "dumb" I mean People who truly lack the capacity to absorb information and use that information.

Some people choose not to. Some people don't like using their brains. Some people are willfully ignorant of everything going on around them. But, mental retardation aside (and even in some of those cases), If you had the best teacher in the world teaching about a subject that person was interested in, it's hard for me to believe that person would truly just not learn and learn a significant amount. Even people who are actually mentally retarded (not a slur, I'm talking in the literal sense) can be gifted in other areas.

"Average" intelligence is hard to measure when all the different areas of intellectual ability are taken into account. The fact that IQ correlates w/ these intelligences does not prove it encompasses them. The environment that encourages activity in regions of the brain used for problem solving tasks (such as those on an IQ test) could also encourage other abilities. Many different intelligences still exist.

That's my rant on intelligence. To answer your question, I have never seen an interview with a model and thought to myself "Wow, that model is an idiot"

• *could still exist is what I meant to say. Not a foregone conclusion

• I just mean that a lot of the times (not always), most of these models and celebrities - and also normal people who are “hot” - will have very limited vocabulary, or even bad grammar. They will also say a lot of senseless things.. it’s just a common theme I’ve noticed, maybe its the circles I run in or the people I have come across..

• Most people across the genders in this day and age, are willfully (and woefully) happy to deliberately keep themselves thick through their own ignorance.

Most hot chicks might not be Einstein's in the making, but they're cunning and therefore "intelligent" enough to realise they can use their sexuality to (more often than not) seduce and manipulate beta male cucks to help push their lives in the direction/s they want...

The amount of times I've seen "happy couples" stood outside an estate agent looking at a property upgrade, then the woman begins to seduce her "man" into buying X property.

Equally average and even ugly, stupid women use manipulation techniques too...

Most Helpful Girls

• Well, I wouldn't classify myself as being hot, but I've been told I look cute. I guess someone else need to determine that for themselves. However, I am fully capable of holding an intelligent convo with someone. This hasn't been an issue for me, but the bigger issue is finding a person that can do the same for me. My friends in real life are more concerned with who will walk to the bathroom with them. Lmao. So far? I've met one guy on here that I've been talking to like every single day @furiousrat and we always have something to talk about. Our texts are huge ngl. I've also met tons of guys that dont say anything but "hi how are you" three billion times a day. One guy in particular that never talked about anyone else but the weather, his homework and his sports. Then when i got annoyed and started talking about myself, he said i was annoying and hated how much i wrote. Like wtf how do you have a convo without going pass 5 words per text? Having a convo is like badminton. You have to both put effort in to pass the birdie over the net. And if all you do is hit the birdie and catch it yourself without handing the birdie over, then you can play it by yourself. No one is gonna stand there and watch you serve to yourself. And I wouldn't say that all hot girls can't have intelligent convos because I know many pretty girls who can. But there are also lots of pretty girls that are out drinking and partying or doing drugs or whatever every weekend. And the type of attention they get from that doesn't require them to talk about anything "intelligent". So basically its like they have a ability to do it, but have never exercised that ability so it remains weak asf. Learning how to have a intelligent convo is a whole other animal. Essentially the opposite of random crap convos with no context or meaning. Not to say that random convos once in a while isn't fun though. Hopefully people will learn to listen to what people have to say, say what they mean and not make offensive jokes or use swears to make up for their lack of vocabulary and intellect, and actually have stories to tell to add to the conversation. Swearing and random jokes is totally fine but it should not be the basis of a good conversation. You should be genuinely interested in who you're talking to and what they have to say and what you have to tell them.

• And to answer the last question, its hard enough to find a person who you can have a intellectual convo with, let alone, now you expect them to be hot and attractive. But their rareness is what makes them more valuable and appreciated when you have a chance to come by a person like that :) hope this helps!

• @furiousrat I still need a piggy back ride... to the kitchen! I require the assistance of your beautiful gains my royal servant, and once I reach said kitchen, you shall be promoted as my knight!

• *Kneels down with back turned against you*
      Hop on Lady Sherry-Berry! I will take thee to thy kitchen!

And that is the end of the tale of Her Royal Highness and her actual slave. Thank you for sticking with us to the end of this story. Little did you know, that by reading this you have kissed my little ass and are now required by law to pay us or you will be charged with internet piracy.

• I actually noticed this too, though it only applies in about 50% of the cases & it actually applies to plenty of hot guys as well

• oh look another no soul ginger jealous of beautiful women, JEEZ

• No i am not but i don't believe in racism against anyone based on things that they can't choose

• That's ridiculous most people love ginger non ginger women say because of jealousy and men say it because they can't get one i mean if they were so unattractive why red hair dye is popular it don't make any sense