Would you let your boyfriend go on holiday with a female friend if he tells u they’re staying in separate rooms and assures you it’s just as friends?

• Yes I would
  • No I wouldn’t.

73

Most Helpful Girl

• He's his own person, I don't control him. If he wants to go, then he'll go, no 'would you let him' about it. However, I'd make it clear that I wasn't very happy with the situation.

• Why wouldn’t you be happy?

• Maybe he wants time to spend time with other friends too.

• It's reasonable to want to spend time with other friends. I would also like to spend time with other friends. However, I value going away together more and therefore wouldn't go away with just me and another friend, I'd want to put all that money into making sure the two of us could go on more adventures together.

Most Helpful Guy

• I’m a guy and would never do that, seems to give off the wrong impression even if they’re sleeping in separate rooms. As a group it’s fine, but as just 2 friends it’s a bit out of line.