Would you let your boyfriend go on holiday with a female friend if he tells u they’re staying in separate rooms and assures you it’s just as friends?

• Yes I would
    Vote A
  • No I wouldn’t.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He's his own person, I don't control him. If he wants to go, then he'll go, no 'would you let him' about it. However, I'd make it clear that I wasn't very happy with the situation.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why wouldn’t you be happy?

• Show All
    • Maybe he wants time to spend time with other friends too.

• It's reasonable to want to spend time with other friends. I would also like to spend time with other friends. However, I value going away together more and therefore wouldn't go away with just me and another friend, I'd want to put all that money into making sure the two of us could go on more adventures together.

Most Helpful Guy

• I’m a guy and would never do that, seems to give off the wrong impression even if they’re sleeping in separate rooms. As a group it’s fine, but as just 2 friends it’s a bit out of line.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on how long we've been together and how he acts around females when I'm around, like if he openly flirts with them in my presence. If I trusted him enough to go, I would, although I don't understand under what circumstances it'd be him and only one other person, a female friend, but as I realize that I have male friends, I could see how not allowing him to go would make me seem a hypocrite. Honestly, I'm not sure, but I'd be more leaning towards letting him go

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, but then again, we have an open relationship

0|1
    2|1
  • Nah, for all I know they could be banging for hours

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I trust no one. XD. I wouldn’t do that to myguy either. That’s just shady as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't forbid him, but I wouldn't be happy about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow you moved on quick

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• To an extent... But boys nature is not always the same.. so in this case it may be or it may be not

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess that would take that. A lot of things

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes