If their not putting in effort should you stop as well?

When you been a relationship for almost a year now and they stop putting in effort when it comes to being affectionate as far as kissing in the morning or showing you attention, is it okay for you to do the same?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a relationship is like a business.. you invest into it to get a greater return, if this is not the case then don't stoop to their level and find someone who is willing to invest in you the same way. I would recommend taking first.. something like, I've noticed you have been a bit distant recently, is there anything in your mind? It could be that the other person is stressed and putting up a wall so I'd find out if there is external factor. The other reason could be they have lost attraction for you and the things you said are the beginning of the end (trust me I know). Have a convo first then see where the land lays. Good luck

• I have talked to him and he says I don’t kiss him first either so what’s the big deal? He says I can kiss him first it’s no big deal , but I feel if you know something isn’t right in your relationship you feel it especially if it wasn’t how it was in the beginning.

• I did this with my relationship and even used the business term.. She agreed with me and we sadly parted ways but better to have loved and lost then never loved at all. Sounds cliché but everything happens for a reason

• Thanks for that