I love how I feel when Im with him, but I get sad when we aren't together. is there any hope he might come around eventually?

we hook up whenever we go out together in groups and I spend the night at his or he stays at mine. the sex is fun and it seems like we are both into each other. he calls me cute and hot, and even told me he missed me when we went some time without seeing each other. we cuddle and he scratches my back, and he made me breakfast and offered me coffee. I love spending time with him one on one, but when I leave I don't hear from him until I see him next. Is there any hope this might turn into something more? and is it even worth feeling good only to be sad the next day? is it possible if I distance myself he may seem more interested?

02