If you broke up with someone would you move on quickly or would you stay single for a while?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the relationship, I'd probably take some time to learn from it

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You never rebound from one relationship to another until you are over your prior one. If you get over one that fast I question how much you really cared for the person. Rebounds don't have a great success rate.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• It'd just depend on how I felt (like, did I REALLY love them or was it just mild infatuation?),.. If it was true love then I expect I'd be waiting a long, long time,.. if not, then I'd expect it wouldn't be too long before I'd moved on. I say "expect" because I could never really know how I'd be feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. When I got a divorce I got a girlfriend quickly. That turned out bad. So after that it's been over a year since I got a girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on how serious the last relationship was and how long it lasted. I was married for over 11 years and it took me 6 months to even look at another woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say move on quickly I don't want to think about or focus on the break up

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how long we were together but usually a while

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been in that situation.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I have been single for 3 years now
    True Love! Is It Ever Attainable? ↗

0|0
    0|0
  • If my boyfriend broke up with me I would stay single

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve gotten over past crushes very quickly I’m also single waiting for the right guy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes