How do I get past my trust issues?

I have found a guy I really like but I feel like my trust issues are getting in the way. I was cheated on last year am finding it really hard to trust again.. I really want this to work.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Do you need to find out about a cheating partner or spouse, recover and retrieve stolen or hidden files and documents, recover passwords, erase fines and fees, spy and track on anyone, background check, fix and boost credit scores, BTC top up etc. Write to Wyvernchuck on g-mail for help with any of the above or help with any spy or hack related service. He is so reliable

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just like riding a bicycle. If you fall off, do you never ride the bike again? Hell, no. You get right back on and go riding. Same with relationships.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You will need him to help you rebuild your trust again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I'm really sorry you were cheated on. But don't make this new guy carry the weight of what the previous guy did. In other words don't project onto the new guy things he didn't do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you do, don't wrongly accuse him of cheating. Once that happens the relationship would be forever damaged.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only way out is through. You have to trust again. Don't blame someone for a problem someone else caused.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good luck with that. I am the same. Once trust has been severely broken it is hard to get that back, even with someone new.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave the past in the past. Focus on what's happening now.

0|0
    0|0
  • You clearly aren’t ready to date but crave Lust.

0|0
    0|1
  • Believe in magic

0|0
    0|0
  • Realize not all men or women are the same

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes