He breaks things off with me, then wants to talk a month later?

So this dude basically shatters my heart into pieces, I say "cool ok take care" and resist EVERY urge to contact him... by the time we get to the 3 week mark, he's texting and calling and wants to hear from me again. Now, your girl knows better, but I just need someone to shed insight on what might have been going on in his head... that's the only temptation... figuring out what he's truly feeling He breaks things off with me, then wants to talk a month later?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is immature. He wants to be back with you because he misses the good parts of what you had and he is not thinking about the reasons which led to your breakup. Of course, if you got back together you would re-experience the good and the bad and it would probably lead to the same outcome.

Stand your ground and go no contact.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I guess it would depend if you were having sex. Then I would say he misses it and hasn't gotten any better offers so wants you back, for now.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Bored, horny, other girl didn't work out, feeling insecure and thinks you're easy. Lots of different reasons.

0|0
    0|0
    • Tell me more

• No that's all there is to say. If you want specifics (but also BS) talk to him, otherwise just move on with your life and don't fret about childish shit this kid does.

• Maybe he feels bad and just wants to talk as friends

0|0
    0|0
  • This dude hasn't had much luck finding someone else so resorts to coming back for sex. Most likely situation anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Feel like he left you to fuck another chick and now is trying to get you back

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a backup plan

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think if you wanna know he would be the one to tell you. He not want to apologize, he might want to get back together, we can tell you many different versions, but the only way to actually know is talk to him

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi why don't you check mattgew hussy videos? He talks about this and in an honest way. His videos have helped me a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing that's going to end up good for you. Just ignore the guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes