He breaks things off with me, then wants to talk a month later?

So this dude basically shatters my heart into pieces, I say "cool ok take care" and resist EVERY urge to contact him... by the time we get to the 3 week mark, he's texting and calling and wants to hear from me again. Now, your girl knows better, but I just need someone to shed insight on what might have been going on in his head... that's the only temptation... figuring out what he's truly feeling He breaks things off with me, then wants to talk a month later?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• He is immature. He wants to be back with you because he misses the good parts of what you had and he is not thinking about the reasons which led to your breakup. Of course, if you got back together you would re-experience the good and the bad and it would probably lead to the same outcome.

Stand your ground and go no contact.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I guess it would depend if you were having sex. Then I would say he misses it and hasn't gotten any better offers so wants you back, for now.