Recently I got up the courage to message her. Kept it casual and talked about a new restaurant that is opening up that we both want to try. I ended up giving her my number and saying that she should contact me if she goes that we should meet up there.
She seemed receptive and said "she was down!" The only problem was she was about to be out of the country for a few weeks, told her to contact me when she returned.
NOW she'll be back mid week. Should I contact her again or wait for her to reach out to me? I'm leaning towards giving her some time to let me know she's back but at a certain point I think I'll reach out again & try to set an actual date. Curious how long I should wait before reaching out again though...
I really don't want to screw this up. She's cute, we have a lot in common, and it's been a while since I've had these feelings about someone. Any tips welcome. Currently she has my number but I don't have hers.