Boyfriend seems bored with me, how do I get through to him?

Been my boyfriend for 5 months now. He isn't as affectionate as he was the first few months. We only have sex when he wants and if I ask he calls me clingy haha I also feel like whenever we're alone together I have to drive the conversation otherwise he won't say much. Is this a sign out relationship is burning out?

110

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. He's not interested in you. He don't love you, he just want sex. I know it's hard words to read but don't develop strong feelings for a guy like him. by the way, please give me MHO on this because I think it's a good advice

• I think people become bored of each other because they aren't becoming the best versions of themselves spiritually. Ask yourself this... when was the last time you did any self improvement...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's a sign. When before it was exciting now everything is the same. Maybe try new things to make him more interested in you.