Is it dumb to tell a guy this?

So, I matched with a cute guy on tinder and he wanted to hookup and i told him im not into hookups, and that im looking for a relationship. But now im okay with doing some stuff but not go all the way to sex. We stopped talkin for like a week, it was a really brief convo but i messaged him again and asked him about one of his hobbies, he replied the next morning answering my question and i replied back and i guess he hasn't seen my message yet or he might reply tomorrow. But anyway, how do i bring up that i do wanna do stuff with him? Should i just keep talking to him and ask him more questions about himself or should i just bring it up. by the way im a virgin, BUT i’m okay with having a little fun while not being in a relationship. I stalked his social media aloot and i think i trust him and think he's decent.

Anyway, would a guy even be down for this or would he only jus want sex? Im talking making out and like a hj or something

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If he is looking to hookup then he probably won't be satisfied with a handjob, and definitely not with just making out. A blowjob might be enough to satisfy him but ultimately he's looking for sex and you aren't, you are probably better off finding someone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you should stay away from any guy who says he wants a hookup, because that isn't what you want. Furthermore, there are guys who will still try for a hookup even when you say you want a relationship, Finally, do not tell guys you are a virgin- only tell the guy you want to have sex with that you are. This helps filter out creeps that just want to take your v-card and then get lost.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Be careful, lots of date rape cases

If all you want is just a makeout session and maybe some hands on action, but no bj or any other form of sex... It would be better to look for a guy who isn't asking for sex

However, you'd have to take the lead and be strong about your limits, and be ready to leave

0|0
    0|1
    • So basically, look for a nun?

• Show All
    • Right. And he shouldn't have to, if he doesn't want to. Just like she shouldn't have to have sex if she doesn't want to. Basically she needs to leave the guy alone since she's not providing what he wants.

• Precisely

• I wouldn't mind. Sometimes the gal just has to give him a little clue from inviting him over for a lemonade and a chat, all the way up to putting his hand on your breasts and asking him which he thought was softer. Did I say that? Just kidding. Just remember that once you get a guy's engine revved up, it's often hard for them to put on the brakes. ;- )

0|0
    0|0
  • You think you can trust him because you stalked his social media? Check this out you don't know shit about him do whatever you want have fun do not think that you know who this guy is or what he's capable of good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • "doing some stuff but not go all the way to sex"

... That's not a hookup. Don't bother him. Find someone else. "A little fun" isn't going to be as much fun to him as you think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best way to do it is to rell him you want to hook up but when its time tell him that everything goes except sex because you're and want to remain a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him what you want to do. Don't beat around the bush about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know casual making out and hj's were a thing

0|0
    0|0
    • So u think its dumb? Lol. If i wasn't a virgin i would defs just go all the way.

• I'll be perfectly okay meeting up with you for a handjob.

0|0
    0|1
  • He just wants to hook up and have sex once he gets what he wants he’ll be on his way to the next girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, if she's not at least sucking a dick then it's a complete waste of my time.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes