Is it dumb to tell a guy this?

So, I matched with a cute guy on tinder and he wanted to hookup and i told him im not into hookups, and that im looking for a relationship. But now im okay with doing some stuff but not go all the way to sex. We stopped talkin for like a week, it was a really brief convo but i messaged him again and asked him about one of his hobbies, he replied the next morning answering my question and i replied back and i guess he hasn't seen my message yet or he might reply tomorrow. But anyway, how do i bring up that i do wanna do stuff with him? Should i just keep talking to him and ask him more questions about himself or should i just bring it up. by the way im a virgin, BUT i’m okay with having a little fun while not being in a relationship. I stalked his social media aloot and i think i trust him and think he's decent.

Anyway, would a guy even be down for this or would he only jus want sex? Im talking making out and like a hj or something

012

Most Helpful Guys

• If he is looking to hookup then he probably won't be satisfied with a handjob, and definitely not with just making out. A blowjob might be enough to satisfy him but ultimately he's looking for sex and you aren't, you are probably better off finding someone else.

• I think you should stay away from any guy who says he wants a hookup, because that isn't what you want. Furthermore, there are guys who will still try for a hookup even when you say you want a relationship, Finally, do not tell guys you are a virgin- only tell the guy you want to have sex with that you are. This helps filter out creeps that just want to take your v-card and then get lost.