What is your determining factor (s) when someone asks you out?

If you're asked out do you go out with them only if you're attracted to them or do you give them a shot anyhow even if you aren't immediately attracted to them?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I’d imagine it’s mostly to do with first impression/initial attraction although I’m curious to see what other girls have to say

• That's kind of why i posed the question. Yes of course attraction is a givem. but what if you're just bored/have no plans for a Friday night? Would they say yes with the thought that "hey, ya never know" I've heard of people doing that and finding a diamond in the rough so to speak and i just wonder if there's much validity to that.

• Yeah good point, I think girls would be more likely to go out with someone in that situation especially if they expect the guy to pay