I'm wondering when women will start asking men out?

Last census I checked, women were more in demand than men, therefore I say it isn't the man's responsibility to choose or even ask. Women clearly have the advantage here (supply<demand) and should have the confidence to choose.

Note: The last girl that confessed to me thought I turned her down because I didn't have a cell phone. I got one soon after, but it was too late, she hadn't even left her number in case I got one.

Well that's my story, sad as it may be.

I'd really like to hear some responses, or even advice. Or even questions if you think I can help.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• January 5th 2000 and never.

0|1
    0|0
    • I apologize but I need further explanation. Please.

• Show All
    • I am quite interested why you gave such a specific date.

• There is no explanation hahahaha it's really just a random date.

Most Helpful Guy

• I ask whichever question I feel pleased to ask. If there is a demand for it, or not. I find your marketing idea incomplete: if a product has little market demand or value, it should either be improved or new target customers need to be found. After sales service will settle the rest. It's quite complex, actually.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm asking. Not you. Did you not read the title and then the description? They work together. Marketing? Who cares? I want an answer, from both sides. FUCK THE POLITICS. This isn't a prostitution for either side. Fair communication.

• Show All
    • Emm. Yes. So it would not matter much who asks out first, as long as one at least does?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Women should have the confidence and social support to ask men out on dates. Also, I find most men who complain about women not asking men out just wish they didn't have to find the confidence and/or courage to do it themselves. That is, they wish women did it so they don't have to. Because they're a pussy.

0|1
    0|0
  • When guys start growing pussy instead of balls. Men are the ones to ask because they persue women.

0|0
    0|1
    • You are just reading into the archaic dogma of the past 5 centuries. You also can't spell. Pursue is the correct spelling. Of the past 7 bosses that I've served under 5 of them have been female. All of them didn't believe a syllable of your shit.

• Show All
    • Just keep in mind comments like that are bound to the 1980's. My era, and I even hate it.

• Never. Women are too cowardly to approach men.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes