What are some things you dislike about the opposite gender?

So this is more of a generalised thing, of course this does not apply to every male out there but is what I HAVE seen in so many guys.

I for instance hate:
1. When guys don't pay attention to hygiene (delaying showers, not cleaning up when sweaty, dirty, etc)

2. When guys try to be practical in situations practicality does not make sense.

3. When they are joking all the time. Seriously, humour is nice but It gets lame if it is stretched continuously.

4. Guys with s*x and p*rn on their mind most of the time, i understand that it maybe uncontrollable but it is a big turn off to see a desperate guy chasing girls' skirts.

5. Poor grammar and excessive usage of internet slang. I hate it when girls do it too.

The list can go on forever but I cut it to the chase. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't hate guys, I like them and I don't even know why.. They are my favourite kind of distraction 😉

28

Most Helpful Guys

• When girls don't pay attention to hygiene (delaying showers, not cleaning up when sweaty, dirty, etc)
    when girls think they are but really aren't
    when girls say " bro, dude"
    they dont know when to stop talking ALWAYS nagging

• 1. The entitled mentality of today's women

2. Constantly playing the victim card

3. Female hypocrisy / double standards

• Thanks for MHO.

Most Helpful Girl

• mostly they don't know what discretion is, especially the younger ones, I know I write on here but the chances of someone I know knowing me is very slim, but with full sex its normally someone around your area and they just have to brag, that is why I go mainly for married men