What are some things you dislike about the opposite gender?

So this is more of a generalised thing, of course this does not apply to every male out there but is what I HAVE seen in so many guys.

I for instance hate:
1. When guys don't pay attention to hygiene (delaying showers, not cleaning up when sweaty, dirty, etc)

2. When guys try to be practical in situations practicality does not make sense.

3. When they are joking all the time. Seriously, humour is nice but It gets lame if it is stretched continuously.

4. Guys with s*x and p*rn on their mind most of the time, i understand that it maybe uncontrollable but it is a big turn off to see a desperate guy chasing girls' skirts.

5. Poor grammar and excessive usage of internet slang. I hate it when girls do it too.

The list can go on forever but I cut it to the chase. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't hate guys, I like them and I don't even know why.. They are my favourite kind of distraction 😉

0|0
28

Most Helpful Guys

  • When girls don't pay attention to hygiene (delaying showers, not cleaning up when sweaty, dirty, etc)
    when girls think they are but really aren't
    when girls say " bro, dude"
    they dont know when to stop talking ALWAYS nagging

    1|0
    0|0
  • 1. The entitled mentality of today's women

    2. Constantly playing the victim card

    3. Female hypocrisy / double standards

    1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO.

Most Helpful Girl

  • mostly they don't know what discretion is, especially the younger ones, I know I write on here but the chances of someone I know knowing me is very slim, but with full sex its normally someone around your area and they just have to brag, that is why I go mainly for married men

    0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

  • They're not true for every girl, but here are some things which I have seen.
    1. Generalising nature (but I guess it's the problem with both genders).

    2. Too much drama at times.

    3. Thinking with hearts, ditching the logics.

    4. Falling for the wrong guy and end up complaining about all guys being the same (same goes for guys too).

    1|0
    0|0
  • I dislike it when girls want to be social but have nothing to talk about.
    I dislike it when girls switch their behavior despite their proclaimed will to the contary.
    I would dislike this in any gender

    1|0
    0|0
  • A woman couldn't go a day without nagging if her life depended on it, why do women nag men all the time?

    0|0
    0|0
  • I don't dislike girls at all i don't have anything that they do that i don't like.

    0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that no matter what I do, I am not good enough for anyone.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Gold digging skanks. Sexually liberated sluts.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

  • Males leaving the toilet seat up

    1|0
    0|1
    • i never do that but at the same time never understood the reasoning either because if you leave it down it means a guy has to lift it to pee

    • Show All
    • @ak667 ad ofcourse if you do the research allow for male prostate problems in later life lol

    • Apparently people poo around 15% of the time they go to the toilet (remaining 85% being urination) on average. So if guys sit on the toilet 15% of the time, and girls 100% of the time, then combined they sit on the toilet 57.5% of the time. Given those numbers and assuming my math is correct, the optimal toilet seat angle to compromise between the needs of both sexes would be 51.75 degrees from the top position, or 38.25 degrees from the bottom. I was trying to factor in prostate problems but it started to become too complicated. I think that needs to be taken into account on a case-by-case basis with the optimal angle tweaked in those cases.

Recommended myTakes

Loading...